Not sure why the site is not displaying the changes on the page but I
also put it an update on JFiddler if anyone want to see the page in
all it's CSS glory. (sorry no absolute image links).
http://jsfiddle.net/Km7YC/2/

I have a CSS rule that might need change since I specify a standard
height, but I see some of the descriptions are quite large, I have
some reservations since some of the quotes seems to be unrelated to
OpenOffice itself.

Also thinking about maybe using JQuery-scrolldown behavior and have
kind of a folding event, so users can only see the header, and click
on them to read the quote dynamically.  Look at the demo on the
reference to get a sense of the behavior.
http://api.jquery.com/slideToggle/

Thoughts?