Robin those look really good.  I think they are excellent copy write ideas,
letting the bird out of its cage, considering the DFD logo is a bird.

For the website header do we need a wider logo? If so maybe a single cage
with the OO orb to the right, same text underneath?  Up to you Robin and if
Rob Weir requires it.
I think the two above are good size for posting to social media and sharing.

Thank you for helping!