On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:
> Here is some artwork from a OS-Tan Logo originally for Linux, but with
> some changes, I have modified the colors and peaks of the bird to be
> more gull like. with the AOO colors.
> http://imagebin.org/251048
>
> I might do a different one with a white coat and helmet and blue edge.
>
> On 3/20/13, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:
>> On 3/6/13, Robin Fowler <robin.fow...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>> I'll probably find the time to make a logo. I've seen the official logo
>>> for
>>> 2013. Is there any other source of inspiration or any suggestions anyone
>>> has?
>>
>> You can see the artwork I did from both here:
>> http://imagebin.org/251039
>> http://imagebin.org/251040
>> http://imagebin.org/251041

I like the 251039 one best.   I'll put that in the blog post also.

The OS-Tan one, I don't see the connection.  Was the idea that the
insignia on the shoulder would be gulls?  Or the "pen is mighter than
the sword"?  It has potential.

-Rob