Here is the agenda. I will post to cwiki as well and make a link available
via our social sites as well:

Design Hangout Agenda

Join us on in chat on day of:
Chat Room: http://www.chatzy.com/77134543884661
Room Password: aoodesign

Join us via our Google Hangout Youtube stream:
Link will be announced via facebook and google+ group day of.
Visit our social pages day of the events get link.

Welcome / Roll Call - 10 mins

Rules - 1 min
- Follow the agenda and stay on topic. Samer will be enforcing this.
- Don't interrupt people speaking. Instead signal, wave / raise hand.  I
will queue people in order.
- I will interrupt if repetitive / the same point is being made (moderating
to drive conclusion, its what I do).

First Item - Run Through Artifacts - 10 mins
Application and launcher -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Application+And+Launcher
Desktop Icons -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Desktop+Icons
Installation -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Installation
Logo - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Logo
Social Sites -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Social+Sites
Websites (big part) -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Websites

Questions about artifacts - 5 mins

Second Item - Outline A Rough Goal - 15 mins
- Set some goal posts and lets try not to move them during review.
- We will tackle items later based on these and then we can figure who can
commit to do what.
- Any items we can't fill will be posted to marketing page for work/help.

Third Item - Review Logo Explorations 30-40 mins
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.x+-+Logo+Explorations
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Complete+Design+Proposals
-I will moderate the group through each of the designs on that page.

Revisit Goals - 10 mins
- From what we saw what works, what didn't.
- Assignment of work if possible.

Closing Comments and Q&A - Remainder of 30 mins