On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Robin Fowler
<audio.fow...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Rob, would you mind adding these logos?
>
> http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4027/oo4designmorefeathers.jpg
> http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4763/oo4design02final.jpg
> http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8356/oo4designfinal.jpg
>
> (last one can replace my "logo-3" in the survey)

Sure, I'm adding them now.

> Also, is there some kind of quality restriction? some of the logos look very
> compressed..

My processing is in Photoshop CS6:

1) Increasing margins if the image was tight against the edge of its canvas

2) Cropping if the image had excessive margins

3) Setting background to white if the image had a transparency channel

4) Resizing to 400 pixels width

5) Saving as PNG

It is possible that an image loses some sharpness in step 4.  But we
have a mix of image sizes, some 300 pixel JPG's and some 1024 pixel
PNG's.  We need to get them somehow into equivalent scales for the
survey.  If any designer prefers to render their image directly to
400px, I'm happy to take those.

-Rob