Hi

I know that can be too late but... can we do translated versions for
this survey? I see here[1] that is possible to translate the questions
in a survey.
[1]http://manual.limesurvey.org/wiki/Localisation

Best,
Claudio

ps: sorry by too late, but i has time only now to see the limesurvey. :(

>>> http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4763/oo4design02final.jpg