I've updated the report to include links to the comments received for
the top scoring logos.

You can find links at the end of the report:

http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/

Or here:

http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/34.txt
http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/36.txt
http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/5.txt
http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/28.txt
http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/12.txt
http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/13.txt
http://survey.openoffice.org/reports/aoo40-logo-poll/31.txt

Next steps?  As far as the survey goes, I think I'm done.  We have a
heap of data.  I tried to make some sense of it.  But it now is for
the designers to take all this feedback and create one or more revised
designs.  Of the top scoring logos, two were from Kevin Grignon, one
from Samer Mansour, two from Michael Acevedo and one from someone I
haven't seen on the mailing list, but whose entry on the wiki was from
"Chris R."

Maybe it makes sense in the next round to aim for one design per
designer?  If so, we can probably narrow it down to 3 or 4 choices,
which we can either poll users again for, or just have a vote of
project participants.

There isn't much time yet, so could I suggest we aim for having the
revisions done for next Friday, May 10th?  Aim for 400 pixels wide,
PNG with white or transparent background.

Regards,

-Rob