I can set up a page to compile the voting stats etc. If I had been able to
participate more actively earlier I could had provided one for the larger logo
voting and assessment.

I can have it ready by 10 pm EDT USA if you like Rob? Please advise.

You are the ringleader of this effort please provide some guidance and I can
knock it out.

Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield