Hi James

On 5/17/14, James Grenier <greni...@middlesex.mass.edu> wrote:
> Do we have a one-sheet with "talking points" for those being interviewed?

I am being interviewed. I will mainly talk about my contributions, the
general structure of AOO, how to contribute, and the importance of
Apache OpenOffice in the larger Free Software ecosystem.

> Is there an official spokesperson who should be referred to if members of
> the mainstream or new media ask?

MarCons used to be them (Marketing Contacts). I used to be one for
Spanish countries on the OOo days. I think marketing project for AOO
still have to get some documentation of its tructure and way of
operations.

Whenever we want MarCons again, or other scheme we want to follow is
up for discussion.