Hello Alexandro, *,

You're absolutely right.

I warned already 2-3 years before this development and have, as Munich opting
for LibreOffice met, members of the German community, and especially IBM
addressed in Germany. Repeatedly I came here only to disinterest.

I think AOO has for years in Munich with a huge problem.

Solution?
I think that is in Munich only possible if companies that sponsor AOO (eg IBM),
here together with the community to be active.

I myself have worked for 4 years as an external expert at the Munich
LIMUX-migration, but alone I am not in able to exert influence on the decisions
of the City of Munich.
Generally, I am willing to help with the question "AOO in Munich" but not all
alone.

Greetings,
Jörg