Am 03.05.2017 um 00:18 schrieb Marcus:
Am 02.05.2017 um 14:28 schrieb Jay Shukla:
I actually sent another version to correct. Anyway, here is it in a
simple text file as well.

thanks for the list. As it not long and very simple I think you can abstain from using a separate file. Just attach the URLs directly in the mail. You know, keep it simple. ;-)

When nobody is faster than me, I'll have a look on the weekend for modifing the given webpages.

it seems this mail got lost a bit in the inbox. I'm sorry for that.

Now when looking closer at the URLs these are webpages with many, many links. Do you still have a list with the single links that don't work anymore? I would appreciate it very much when you can give me this.

In the meantime I've added the article from Pandia.com to the product review webpage.

Thanks in advance.

Marcus

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 6:30 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net