dear colleagues,

Herewith I would like to ask if you have any picture that you want to share
with the organization Yayasan Konservasi RASI with whom I work for a
cetacean conservation project in East Kalimantan, Indonesia. We are
compiling a popular identification guidebook on marine protected species
inside the Derawan Islands Marine Park. We don't have good pictures of
rough-toothed dolphins, short-finned pilot whales, and sperm whales. We
would very much appreciate if you are willing to share your picture. Your
name/ copright will be fully accredited. The picture will only be used for
this one-time use.
Many thanks in advance,
With kind regards, Danielle

--