Dear all,

I'm pleased to share that or new article is now published in the JMBA-UK

Souto, L., Ross, T., Sampaio, C., Reis, M., & Bortolotto, G. (2022). First
record of sharksucker Echeneis naucrates associated with a young Guiana
dolphin Sotalia guianensis in north-eastern Brazil. Journal of the Marine
Biological Association of the United Kingdom, 1-4.
doi:10.1017/S0025315422000637

between a young Guiana dolphin and likely the same sharksucker for over 1.5
month.

Open access: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0025315422000637

Don't hesitate to get in touch with questions, comments and suggestions:
ga...@st-andrews.ac.uk
<http://bortolotto...@gmail.com/ga...@st-andrews.ac.uk>

All the best,

Guilherme A. Bortolotto (he/him)
Research Fellow | Sea Mammal Research Unit
http://www.smru.st-andrews.ac.uk/person/gabdo/

Project TARSAN
International Thwaites Glacier Collaboration
https://thwaitesglacier.org/index.php/