Hello,

I am trying to install biomart website using biomart-perl package. I have
some data in mysql database. I am trying to connect to this database using
registryDBpointer.xml file which has details of the mysql database I am
working with. When I run the configuration command

perl bin/configure.pl --clean -r conf/registryDBPointer.xml

It connects successfully to the database but it gives following error at the
end -

ERROR something wrong with your registry: DBD::mysql::st execute failed:
Table 'biomart.meta_registry' doesn't exist at
/data/www/html/web/biomart/bin/../../../../biomart/lib/BioMart/Configuration/RegistryDBPointer.pm
line 87.

I have used MartBuilder tool to create marts and then used MartEditor tool
to configure marts to be used by the Martview.
when I ran MartEditor tool it created the following meta tables -

| meta_conf__dataset__main      |
| meta_conf__interface__dm      |
| meta_conf__user__dm           |
| meta_conf__xml__dm            |
| meta_template__template__main |
| meta_template__xml__dm        |
| meta_version__version__main |

but it didn't create the meta_registry table.

Can you please help me on how to solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards
Anu