Hi again,

Sorry Anu strike that... meta_registry should only be there in certain
configurations and not for a local DB.  After creating your
myMartDBLocation.xml did you re-run the entire configure?

cd /path/to/biomart-perl
perl bin/configure.pl --clean -r conf/myMartDBLocation.xml

This should run with no errors.  Then you must completely restart the
BioMart web server.

-leandro