Hi chaps,

I'm currently trying to add some additional link attributes between two existing marts, and everything _looks_ ok in marteditor but my linked attributes aren't showing up in martview, so I've almost certainly made a small but crucial mistake somewhere. There are no error messages regarding missing pointerDatasets etc. in the output or log from martview, so can anyone suggest some strategies for debugging this kind of thing?

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Dan Staines, PhD               Ensembl Genomes Technical Coordinator
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492507