Rebecca,

It looks like there is an issue with some of your configuration files. Take a look at the following files to make sure the connection details are setup properly. Your test mart is probably running on a different host and port as compared to your production mart.

biomart/biomart-perl/conf/setting.conf
biomart/biomart-perl/conf/martDBLocation.xml
biomart/biomart-perl/conf/martURLLocation.xml

Steve