Hi Rebecca,

Thi indicates that your registry XML file is malformed. please see for any typos.

Best
Syed

On 04/08/2010 11:41, Rebecca Shepherd wrote:
Hi

I am trying to update our mart to the use the latest version of our data but
keep getting an error message when trying to run the configure script. I have
already updated our data in a test mart using the same registry file which
worked fine but it won't work for our live mart. The error I am getting is:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at MartURLLocation.pm line 135.

ERROR something wrong with your registry:
syntax error at line 1, column 0, byte 0 at Parser.pm line 187

Thanks

Rebecca