Before doing anything, check that your Schema diagram in MartBuilder is showing
any keys and relations at all in the various tables. If it is not, you'll need
to create them by using the right-click menus, or by turning on 'guess
relations' in the database connection dialog. You should have a PK of gene id
on the Gene table, a PK of rna id on the Rna table, and a PK of reaction id on
the Reaction table. Then the gene and rna and reaction id columns in rna_gene
and reaction_gene should be FKs, and all the PKs and FKs should be linked by
1:M relations. Once you are sure that the keys and relations are showing and
linking the tables correctly then continue below.

Your database looks like it is many-many Gene-Rna, and many-many Gene-Reaction.
I expect when you create the mart by choosing Gene only, you are getting two
dimensions called RnaGene and ReactionGene? If you explore those you'll find
that they do include the Rna and Reaction data, as they are combinations of the
data from all the tables.

If it really isn't doing it, you can 'trick' it by right-clicking the relations
between Rna and RnaGene, and Reaction and ReactionGene, and making them 1:1.
Then check the relations between Gene and RnaGene and ReactionGene are 1:M, and
try again (still using the Gene table as the starting point).

cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS
Operations and Delivery Director, Eagle Genomics Ltd