Hi Jorge,

This restriction is only in place where users have selected an option that
is just flanking sequence i.e. gene/transcript flanks or gene/transcript
coding region flanks. If both upstream and downstream was selected you would
end up with a concatenated DNA string which makes no sense - hence the
warning.

The code lets you select upstream and downstream flanks when there is
something sensible in between them like a coding region.

So my advice would be not to change it. The GUI should really be more
dynamic to display the options as one or the other where necessary but that
should wait for the next release i think.

Cheers
Damian