Hello

I am new to biomart and I was wondering if there were usage policies about large downloads I need to know about. I've been trying to download watson snps all afternoon and they are downloading at a rate of 1kb per second. I was wondering if my download speed was being throttled for some reason because I am breaking usage policies. But it is 10pm now which i thought would be an acceptable time for large downloads and its still the same speed.

Other things are downloading fine so its now my internet connection

thanks