FYI

On 2010-12-14, at 5:35, "Claude Chelala"
<c.chel...@qmul.ac.uk<mailto:c.chel...@qmul.ac.uk>> wrote:

Dear Arek,

We have a vacancy for a bioinformatician to work in the Barts Cancer Centre at
Barts & The London School of Medicine.
Experience in using the BioMart technology is highly desirable and will be an
advantage. We recently advertised for this post but received a small number of
applications. Hence we have extended the application deadline until January 17,
and I am writing to ask whether you have a system for advertisement of such
posts either internally at EBI or through a BioMart mailing list.

The details of the post are below.

I would be grateful for any help you can give, and I look forward to hearing
from you.

With best wishes,

Claude Chelala

-----

Department:Centre for Molecular Oncology and Imaging, Institute of Cancer
Salary:£30,229 - £31,895 per annum  (grade 4)
Reference:QMUL0290