I also do not like the term "islamophobia" and the recent (in France)
coining of the term "christianophobia".

I feel that disapproval, dislike and contempt of Islam, AS OF ALL OTHER
ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS, is necessary, healthy and conducive toward the
common good of mankind.

Religions have always tried to push through blasphemy laws to make any
criticism of their crazy notions a crimethink.

I object to the idea that an almighty God created the world, that he
instructed a guy called Mohamed to establish a religion, that he will
pass judgement on humanity and punish those who don't follow his laws.
More specifically, I feel a strong antipathy towards Islam's belief that
believers are superior to non-believers, that men are superior to women,
that society must be regulated in accordance with barbaric rules enacted
in heaven, that following a set of strict religious observances will
ingratiate you with the almighty.
I have utter contempt for such nonsense and thus consider myself an
"islamophobe", because I believe in the rights of all individuals to
participate in creating a society free from servile subservience and
domineering arrogance.
Three centuries ago, my views would have sent me directly to the stake
(Chevalier de la Barre was executed for impiety in the 18th century).
Nowadays, religious-minded folk are just itching to re-impose blasphemy
laws and censorship of any criticism of religion by using any
legislative means at their disposal (certain speeches, writings or
images can "hurt the religious feelings of people" and should be
banned).