I said: " except leftist-almost-revolutionists"

I must apologize to David for that formulation. I really didn't intend to say
that I think he is  a "leftist-almost-revolutionist". . . got rushed with
another task and mixed up a point or two the result coming out very insulting.
My apologies for that implication, but I stand by my assertion that I rarely
have this kind of discussion except with folk who think that my blunt honesty
about religion amounts to my "platform" for speaking to those who maintain
illusions in their religiosities.