Good to hear this. Thanks.

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: h0ost via Marxism
Sent: 6/17/2014 11:16 AM
To: Mark Lause
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Left Forum panel discussion on Lenin and
democracy | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

On 06/17/2014 09:45 AM, Mark Lause via Marxism wrote:

> I've never seen the point of going through the time and trouble of going
> through the motions of having a discussion without reaping the benefits of
> having actually had one.

I attended that panel.  There was a discussion after the speakers had
finished, and especially after Louis left.  The person who interrupted
Louis was an ass for doing so, that much was clear.  I, for one, hoped
that Louis would stay and be heard, despite interruptions.

But there was definitely a discussion, and it was a good one.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu
Set your options at:
http://lists.csbs.utah.edu/options/marxism/markalause%40gmail.com
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu