Well I am more optimistic than this.  I like to feel that the future is Red
and that Obama will be remembered for the right-wing con artist that he is.
Perhaps Afro-America had to go through this experience.  Just like many
women in America may have to go through the experience of having a woman
president.  Or maybe gay America will have to go through the experience of
having an openly gay president.

I hope not.  I hope Obama is remembered for teaching all of us that "It's
the class war, stupid".

comradely

Gary

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <