#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 12/02/2015 07:44 πμ, Ken Hiebert via Marxism wrote:

One of the websites I follow is that of the Spartacist Tendency.
http://www.icl-fi.org/index.html
I thought I would checkout their various publications.

Greece - no apparent publication, but a mailing address and a phone number.

I'm not sure what is happening, but advertising regular publications and then
not keeping to schedule can only undermine their credibility.

                                ken h
I have neither heard of a real person in Greece belonging to their greek section, nor seen any political declaration from their part circulating around. In their very minimalistic web site (http://www.icl-fi.org/greek/), only 16 announcements since 2004 are to be found. Two of them are calling for a vote for KKE on 2012 and 2015 elections respectively. Although their texts have an up to date documentation, yet to be found on the web, they are written in a somehow peculiar greek language: not wrong, but in greece we wouldn't say it that way. As if their author wouldn't be a really native greek speaking : Perhaps someone of greek origin without living linguistic connections to Greece...or maybe just a very bad translation from an english(?) text.

Politically, support for KKE while hurling that Crimea is Russian is definitely not a good combination!
JA