#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The appended pamphlet, /The Road to Jimstown /(c. 1985), is the most memorable piece of literiture produced by the International Bolshevik Tendency, a split off from the Spartacist League. (I belonged to the IBT for ten years.) Its subject is the degeneration of the Spartacist internal regime, as opposed to its politics. More than simply an indictment of the cult of Spartacist founder/leader James Robertson, it's the best expose I've ever read of the methods of internal control employed not only by leftwing cults, but by cults in general. It makes a good read, even for dedicated non-sectarians

http://www.bolshevik.org/ETB/Rtj.html

Jim Creegan