#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

According to their website at <http://www.icl-fi.org/index.html> they are
still having public events in the California Bay Area, Los Angeles, Chicago
and New York; also in Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney, Mexico City and Berlin.
Assuming i'm still around, it will be interesting to see if the Spartacist
League outlives its founding leader James Robertson.  One of Robertson's
closest comrades in the initial years ('til about 1968) was Shane Mage.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <