#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I did a quick survey of groups that I identify as favourable to the Syrian
government.  I wanted to see how they are responding to the current refugee
crisis..
I did not see any response.

Syria Solidarity Movement
http://www.syriasolidaritymovement.org/

International Action Center
http://www.iacenter.org/

ANSWER Coalition
http://www.answercoalition.org/

I also looked at the website for the United National Antiwar Coalition, an
organization that appears to be doing some good work.  My quick glance did not
reveal anything on the refugees.
https://www.unacpeace.org/

                                        ken h