#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

on Samstag, 5. September 2015 at 15:37, A.R. G via Marxism wrote:

> It's worth noting, it's not always clear exactly what or whom the refugees
> are fleeing. Many of the Syrian refugees I spoke with in Egypt and Lebanon
> blamed ISIS and the Nusra Front rather than the regime, although that was
> not necessarily a prevailing view. In any case I don't know why you would
> expect any of these groups to issue statements, but they easily could by
> doing what they always do and blaming the resistance.

 The refugies from Syria have been abused by the warring parties in Syria, by
Turkey, by Greece (under the famous "left" Syriza government!), by Macedonia,
by Hungary, by Austria and are being abused again by the German authorities,
who will quickly show them the right place in some refugee retainment center,
despite the posturing they display today in face of the unbeateable human wave
streaming up the Balkan from the Aegean islands off the Turkish coast.

  And thy are abused again by the right wing of the imperialist war mongers who
use them as pawn for their war drive, to call for increasing the US aggression
against Syria by indiscriminate bombings.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms