#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

There is a closing option for the popup. As for Checnya, you do understand
that their aspirations were manipulated and hijacked by CIA-linked World
Muslim League, right? This is the same set that was involved with al Queda
and bin Laden.
http://www.arabwestreport.info/en/year-1999/week-47/11-mwl-chief-calls-muslims-show-solidarity-chechens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_World_League

Vijay Prashad explaining the history of the World Muslim League last fall
re: Syria
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=14797

The world is sadly a violent place where the CIA has manipulated the
aspirations of people for its own ends and continues to.

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart