#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Does it ever occur to you that this line of discussion is very similar in
theme to the anti-Bolshevik Left discourse of a century ago? The anarchist
narrative in the Ukraine and from people like Emma Goldman was all about
democratic rights. The Communist response was "Oh, right, because there was
no Russian Civil War going on and active encirclement by the West?" This
was Trotsky's response to Kronstadt and Nestor Makhno.

It strikes me that is very relevant to this logic here.

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart