#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Jeff wrote:

> You can't just start a discussion
> and then shut it down when it's starting
> to get to the point.

Jeff, I agree with everything you've said about Alison Weir and If Americans
Knew (and I agreed with DW's post and Louis' comment that "Allison Weir is a
person whose views are shaped by the general milieu, one that is not favorable
to a class analysis"), but your comment above is wrong: It's Louis' list, and
he can do whatever he wants.

> Now if I'm wrong, I have the right to view
> replies to my mistakes so that I can correct
> my mistakes. I, like all, am
> here to learn

The discussion can be continued off of the list, but I doubt there's much that
can be added. I think Louis was wrong to call you a "tiresome troll" (your
posts have been thoughtful and substantive), but the discussion has become
repetitive. Can't we agree on that and drop the subject for now? (I suspect
Alison Weir and If Americans Knew will come up again in a different context,
and perhaps then there will be something new to say.)

--Kevin