#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/21/16 8:56 AM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:
Is it acceptable to post someone's Facebook status on a public list?

Usually they don't care but about 3 years ago or so I was taken to task by Corey Robin by crossposting something from his timeline here. I was startled frankly that he read Marxmail and also annoyed that he would think that his rights had been violated. My feeling is that if you post something on the Net, you should expect it to be crossposted. The only exception to that rule is email.