#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Mark Lause via Marxism <
marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

> The current candidate fostered the rise of the
> prison-industrial complex with obvious results.

I'm willing to bet the black women in the Gallup poll know about the
prison-industrial complex in a very personal way. Do you think telling them
what they already know will convince them to switch their votes from
Clinton to Stein even if it put the much more racist evil in the WH?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536