#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Decent people can sometimes develop wilful blind spots about the past,
Clay, particularly if you become obsessed with an essentially intramural
bourgeois political contest.

You are arguing for one of the authors of phony War on Drugs and the mass
incarceration of young African-Americans.  I don't agree with that, but I
can certainly accept it, given that we live in a batcrap crazy political
system.

What I take direct issue with you is your statement that people who favor
other candidates who don't buy into the War on Drugs and oppose those mass
incarcerations are shilling for the KKK.  There are any number of
explanations over why someone would write something like that.

The kindest interpretation is that you've developed an unfortunate blind
spot about the record ,. . . .

ML