#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/2/16 4:00 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

Is calling someone a diva okay on this list? Apparently you can call
someone a traitor just no too often.

Exactly. I keep count. For example, Joaquin wrote a terribly provocative attack on the list a couple of weeks ago. I let it slip but wasn't happy about it. If he kept at it for 3 or 4 days, I would have taken some action. I understand that people have strong feelings but I have to serve as a moderator to make sure flame wars don't erupt because in the past they have tended to make good people unsub.