#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In order to vote for the lesser danger, you need to establish who is the lesser
danger.
I recall that in 2000 some Arab American organizations favoured Bush over Gore
because he wasn't quite as effusive in his stated support for Israel.

In the article I sent yesterday,
http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/?p=4221#.WB7a-yMrKNV the
author clearly believes that Trump is the lesser evil.

Also, to repeat a point I have made previously, in 1964 many people rallied to
support Johnson because they had good reason to fear that Goldwater would take
the US into Vietnam.

   ken h