#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

You people have to understand that the North Star operates on two levels, both as a journal like any other blog and as a networking tool to connect with young leftists. There are things about Michael Siebert that are not revealed in the brief description at the end of his piece that makes his participation essential as an activist involved with some of the most burning issues of the day. I could have found other aging radicals like me to write for North Star who would have met with your approval but I have another agenda.