#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi Daniel,

Weak, naive and stupid are of course all subjective criteria and you are
probably right about the analysis, but it was enjoyable.  To be honest
though I myself am inclined to think Trump is as stupid as dog shit on a
hot day. Give most of us an ultra rich parent and a few hundred sycophants
surrounding us we all might look quite smart.

But the truth is that he is representative of a very deep crisis in
American capital. I look at things from Brisbane and to be honest I cannot
believe that the arrogance of the American ruling class was such that they
would go to a buffoon with a severe narcissism disorder like Trump.  At
times I think we have not seen such arrogance since the German ruling class
went with Hitler.

comradely regards

Gary

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Daniel Lindvall via Marxism <