#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 2/9/18 5:01 PM, A.R. G wrote:
I think it would make more sense for them to criticize some of the individual groups and websites that are continuing to host or sponsor Nazi rhetoric or Putin apologism instead of going all out against the entire dissident internet ecosystem the way they did. They are painting with quite a broad brush.

Amith R. Gupta

Actually, as someone who has written 10,000 words at least on Consortium News, I was shocked by Doctorow's ties to it, as well as Consortium News being a fiscal sponsor of Russia Insider. It reminds me of when I discovered that a long-time member of LaRouche's cult was a regular there. He called himself an ex-member but his Consortium articles could have appeared in EIR.