#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/29/18 10:06 AM, Sheldon Ranz via Marxism wrote:
Louis Proyect and I have both pointed out in past threads here your, to put
it charitably, hostile attitudes toward Jews.

Huh? I did no such thing.

Frankly, my only concern about Mear One's mural is not that the threat it poses to the Jews but to the left. I get angry over Corbyn's lack of defense, to put it into a sports context, not over his supposedly encouraging pogroms. If you really want to understand what anti-Semitism can do, go see the movie "A Bag of Marbles" about 2 boys who denied being Jewish during the Vichy regime.

My main interest is in building the left. That is why I write criticisms of ultraleftism, such as embodied in the "punch a Nazi" tropes or George C-M's appearances on the Tucker Carlson show.

I am absolutely in favor of Corbyn becoming the Prime Minister of England. Anything that gets in the way has to be moved aside. He has surrounded himself with the conspiracy-mongering louts of the Stop the War Coalition. They are not acting as the proper antenna he needs to ward off these threats. In fact, they serve as blinders.