#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

So that's how we explain to people why we are abstaining from supporting an
exception to the rule like O - C - "the contradiction is too great" - i.e.
- our purity is of utmost importance!

Again - the political landscape is barren in terms of an organized left
presence. There is NO incipient leftist/labor/social-democratic formation
that can present a meaningful alternative to the two corporate parties.
That void and the horrors of Trumpism are producing candidates who for the
most part employ leftist rhetoric, to be cast aside if they get elected. In
terms of O - C, we'll have to wait and see where her campaign goes.