#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thanks, Andrew --- I meant of course "obama's failures" from the point of
view of the promises made in his campaign (and the promises "projected"
onto him by too many of us [!!] ) ---- I am not so sure that all the
results of his actions were planned (the increased employment in the gig
economy, etc.) but your points about the Obama presidency are very well
taken.   (In fact, if I ever get my and Jared Ragusett;s book  "How we got
Trump" book finished, I will add to what Howard Sherman, Paul Sherman and I
already did in in our text  about the Obama economic policies the
information you have attached.