#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

And I have to add: when Fleck is invited to De Niro’s tv show it is to play the
clown, to entertain and, most of all, to be ridiculed, laughed at, not with.
Hardly a sign of white privilege, but perhaps more like non-white artists and
non-white culture were often treated historically.

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt