#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Having had the misfortune to take part in discussions with now former Facebook
friends among the transphobic ”left” I can say that their arguments tend to be
exactly the same as racists and homophobes use against gay and/or black men as
predators. And they are as little open to actual facts as racists and
homophobes tend to be. Contradict them politely once or twice and they’ll start
going on about transwomen as ”rapists in drag”. ’m not one for censorship, but
if people get warned and thrown off this list for racist, misogynistic or
homophobic posting, why then are repeated transphobic posting permitted?

Also, even biological sex is a lot more complicated than most people tend to
understand. Read for instance this for a quick introduction to the
complexities:
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

<https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/>.
 There is much about sex and the brain we’re still to learn.