So, since the "threat" of banning me from this list won't work - and the facts
cannot be refuted - some folks resort to ridicule and/or really stupid childish
arguments.

But the facts are quite clear here - about the NKVD's infiltration of the SWP,
about the role of James Hansen and other SWP'ers in facilitating the NKVD's
assassination of Leon Trotsky, about the FBI's role in the SWP leadership for
many many years.

Facts are facts - and it doesn't matter what the source is.

And, considering we're talking about matters of espionage here, the files of
the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the statements of NKVD asset turned FBI
informant Louis Budenz are quite relevant here - because, quite frankly, who
would know better than them about who was spying for whom?

Budenz in this case would be quite the authority on this matter - since he
followed the same path that James Hansen did, from the NKVD to the FBI!

As for the murder of Malcolm X - isn't anybody besides myself just a little bit
curious as to WHY the SWPers on the security detail (and I know this for a fact
from speaking with Roland Sheppard, who was one of those SWPers on security
that fateful day) were ordered to report to the assignment unarmed - and that
the Muslim Mosque Inc security people working the door did not search anybody
for weapons?

Yes, there have been claims that "Malcolm X wanted it that way" because he
"didn't want to offend the middle class people" who were attending that day -
but, since Minister Shabazz is dead, we really can't confirm that he gave those
orders!

And yes, our old buddy James Hansen was intimately involved in those security
arraingements.

Isn't it an odd coincidence that the same guy was on scene - and IN CHARGE OF
SECURITY - when two of the greatest revolutionaries of the 20th century were
murdered by two of the most vicious intelligence agencies of the 20th century?

I for one don't believe in coincidences.

And Louis, in answer to your silly claims, John Lennon was a minor late 20th
century British musician killed by a psychologically disturbed security guard
from Hawaii - his murder was about as "political" as the death of Sal Mineo or
the Notorious B.I.G.

As for everybody else - little children, when presented with an unpleasant
fact, will sometimes put their fingers in their ears so they don't have to
listen.

Intelligent grown folks know how to listen to the truth - no matter how much
you dislike the source.

In other words - it's time to grow up and listen to the facts, my friends.

The SWP was rotten to the core politically from the beginning - not to mention
ridden with spies - and that explains volumes about the subsequent political
decay of Trotskyism, since the SWP was the defective source code for much of
modern post WW II Trotskyism.

If you don't like that fact - fine (I don't like that fact either) but you need
to face reality.

And making fun of me - however much you enjoy it - does not negate those cold
hard facts.

Gregory A. Butler