The role of the communists should not be to deliver the proletariat into the
hands of the imperiarists as Waitsline suggests, but to create the conditions
in which the proletariat realizes through its own efforts and organizing, its
own strength and its own politics from the imperialist arrangements which are
harmful to them and to create new arrangements and new conditions for their
emancipation. That is the change we need, and what the world, and the working
class and people in the US are clamouring for.

Josh

Excuse me. It does not seem to me, and I would like to be proved wrong, that
there are communists in the US who can lead the  proletariat into the hands of
the imperialists. The recommendations of Josh in general terms seem fine.
However, he gives no suggestion about what should be the stand of US comrades
in the elections. Boycott ? Support for independent progressive candidates ?
Nader ?  or what.

editor_revdem