In a message dated 1/20/2011 12:38:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_georgeg@micronetix.net_ (mailto:geor...@micronetix.net)  writes:

Dear Comrade Mark,

I do not know why you think that the other 197+ people on the list accept
revisionism. It may be that we just as well that they think that you are
doing a  good job at opposing this revisionism.

Please note that my comment many weeks ago asking that the three of you not
 engage in personal invective was not a note from a moderator, bus simply a
 request by one of the members of the list.

Comment

If one person show in plain language where I have revised Marx on communist
 society I will leave the list.

Not two . . .one person.  One. Stalin's "he who does not work" shall  not
eat is unacceptable in modern America. Further, under communist society
labor contribution is not work or a job. A job and work is just so much
bourgeois ideology.

I challenge anyone to defend this proposition.

I challenge any Marxist to oppose the proposition that under communist
society there is NO demand for a prior contribution of labor to be   the means
to access to socially necessary means of life.

Reread Marx . . . for real.

Waistline